Macroeconomic development in the czech republic and accession to the european union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2013.
"Self-fulfilling crises in the Eurozone: An empirical test,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 15-36.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2012. "Self-Fulfilling Crises in the Eurozone: An Empirical Test," CEPS Papers 7085, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2012. "Self-Fulfilling Crises in the Eurozone. An Empirical Test," CESifo Working Paper Series 3821, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2013. "Self-fulfilling crises in the Eurozone: an empirical test," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2012. "Self-Fulfilling Crises in the Eurozone. An Empirical Test," CAMA Working Papers 2012-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; macroeconomic development; economic performance; growth prospects; process to accession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2000:y:2000:i:4:id:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .