In search for a new anchor: inflation targeting in the czech republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julide Yildirim, 2003. "Currency Substitution and the Demand for Money in Five European Union Countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 361-383, November.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2015.
"Money in the production function: A new Keynesian DSGE perspective,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 152-184, July.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the production function: a New Keynesian DSGE perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00800539, HAL.
- Benchimol , Jonathan, 2013. "Money in the Production Function: a new Keynesian DSGE perspective," ESSEC Working Papers WP1304, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the Production Function : A New Keynesian DSGE Perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00795547, HAL.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2015. "Money in the production function: A new Keynesian DSGE perspective," Post-Print hal-01182696, HAL.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
- anonymous, 2008. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Web Site 16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carl E. Walsh, 2010. "Monetary Theory and Policy, Third Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262013770, January.
- ., 2008. "Population Aging, Financial Markets and Monetary Policy," Chapters,in: Frontiers in Pension Finance, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- anonymous, 2008. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Web Site 34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Impacts of Macroeconomic Policies on Output in the Czech Republic: An Application of Romer's IS-MP-IA Model," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, pages 339-345.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; inflation targeting; interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2000:y:2000:i:3:id:78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.