Aspects of energy intensity of agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Joanne, 2002. "Meta-theoretical Controversies in Studying Organizational Culture," Research Papers 1759, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Doyle, Peter, 1994. "Setting business objectives and measuring performance," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 123-132, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergetická efektivnost; Energy efficiency; Energetická bilance; Energy balance; Zemědělská produkce; Agricultural production; Corporate Social Responsibility; Spotřeba energie; Koncept společenské odpovědnosti firem; Energy consumption;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnleam:v:2009:y:2009:i:4:id:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .