Modeling selected indicators of the financial situation of households in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schwerdt, Guido, 2005. "Why does consumption fall at retirement? Evidence from Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 300-305, December.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee & An-Chi Tung & Mun-Sim Lai & Tim Miller, 2009.
"Population Aging and Intergenerational Transfers: Introducing Age into National Accounts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 89-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee & An-Chi Tung & Mun-Sim Lai & Tim Miller, 2006. "Population Aging and Intergenerational Transfers: Introducing Age into National Accounts," NBER Working Papers 12770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech households; financial indicator; household classification; classification tree; binary logistic regression; multinomial logistic regression; F-measure;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlaop:v:2013:y:2013:i:3:id:403:p:32-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .