When To Set Up Multiple Talent Groups in the Enterprise?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Speck, Stefan, 1999. "Energy and carbon taxes and their distributional implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 659-667, October.
- Bazin, D. & Ballet, J. & Touahri, D., 2004. "Environmental responsibility versus taxation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 129-134, June.
- Bosquet, Benoit, 2000. "Environmental tax reform: does it work? A survey of the empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-32, July.
- Tanja Markovic-Hribernik & Aleksandra Murks, 2006. "The long road from Ljubljana to Kyoto: Implementing emissions trading mechanism and CO2 tax," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 30(1), pages 29-65.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan, 2000. "A future for carbon taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412, March.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Vehmas, Jarmo & Kaivo-oja, Jari & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Malaska, Pentti, 1999. "Environmental taxes on fuels and electricity -- some experiences from the Nordic countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 343-355, June.
- Pearce, David, 2006. "The political economy of an energy tax: The United Kingdom's Climate Change Levy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 149-158, March.
More about this item
Keywordstalent management; employee development; talent groups;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlaop:v:2010:y:2010:i:3:id:307:p:49-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .