Labour Market Reforms and Changes in Social Protection Systems: From Welfare to Workfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield, 2006. "The importance of clusters for spillovers from foreign direct investment and technology sourcing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 277-291, March.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2006. "Globalisation, history and development: a tale of two centuries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 137-159, January.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, 2007. "The International Dynamics of R&D and Innovation in the Long Run and in The Short Run," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 486-511, March.
- Skokan, Karel, 2007.
"Klastry v transformaci regionů - pět let poté
[Clusters in the Transformation of Regions - Five years After]," MPRA Paper 12379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjolein C. J. Caniëls & Henny A. Romijn, 2005.
"What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 497-515, July.
- Caniels, M.C.J. & Romijn, H.A., 2003. "What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate," Working Papers 03.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 919-936, August.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2006. "Cluster-Based Industrial Development: A View From East Asia," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(3), pages 361-376.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; labour market; labour force; long-term unemployment; employment; social protection; welfare; workfare; welfare benefits; work motivation; coercive measures;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlaop:v:2009:y:2009:i:5:id:280:p:3-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .