The structural balance analysis of complex dynamical networks based on nodes' dynamical couplings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krzysztof Kułakowski & Przemysław Gawroński & Piotr Gronek, 2005. "The Heider Balance: A Continuous Approach," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(05), pages 707-716.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheykhali, Somaye & Darooneh, Amir Hossein & Jafari, Gholam Reza, 2020. "Partial balance in social networks with stubborn links," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 548(C).
- Liu, Lizhi & Wang, Yinhe & Gao, Zilin, 2020. "Tracking control for the dynamic links of discrete-time complex dynamical network via state observer," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 369(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vincent Antonio Traag & Paul Van Dooren & Patrick De Leenheer, 2013. "Dynamical Models Explaining Social Balance and Evolution of Cooperation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(4), pages 1-7, April.
- Du, Haifeng & He, Xiaochen & Wang, Jingjing & Feldman, Marcus W., 2018. "Reversing structural balance in signed networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 503(C), pages 780-792.
- Arabzadeh, S. & Sherafati, M. & Atyabi, F. & Jafari, G.R. & Kułakowski, K., 2021. "Lifetime of links influences the evolution towards structural balance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 567(C).
- Malarz, Krzysztof & Kułakowski, Krzysztof, 2021. "Heider balance of a chain of actors as dependent on the interaction range and a thermal noise," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 567(C).
- Sajjad Salehi & Fattaneh Taghiyareh, 2020. "Stabilizing social structure via modifying local patterns," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 1079-1095, May.
- Pedro Cisneros-Velarde & Francesco Bullo, 2020. "Signed Network Formation Games and Clustering Balance," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 783-797, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0191941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (plosone). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.