Ethics in Community-Based Research with Vulnerable Children: Perspectives from Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binagwaho, Agnes & Hartwig, Renate & Ingeri, Denyse & Makaka, Andrew, 2012. "Mutual health insurance and its contribution to improving child health in Rwanda," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-66-12, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anteneh, Zecharias & Celidoni, Martina & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2023. "Pathways to Better Health? Assessing the Impact of Ethiopian Community-Based Health Insurance on Children Health Outcomes," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1299, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Shimeles Abebe & Andinet Woldemichael, 2015. "Working Paper 225 - Measuring the Impact of Micro-Health Insurance on Healthcare Utilization: A Bayesian Potential Outcomes Approach," Working Paper Series 2166, African Development Bank.
- Sodokin, Koffi & Djafon, Joseph Kokouvi & Dandonougbo, Yevessé & Akakpo, Afi & Couchoro, Mawuli K. & Agbodji, Akoété Ega, 2023. "Technological change, completeness of financing microstructures, and impact on well-being and income inequality," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(6).
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Rwanda Poverty Assessment," World Bank Publications - Reports 22970, The World Bank Group.
- Lisa Bagnoli, 2017. "Does National Health Insurance Improve Children's Health ?National and Regional Evidence from Ghana," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0157042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.