Recent Developments In The Practice Of Supply Chain Management And Logistics In India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Witkowski, Terrence H. & Wolfinbarger, Mary F., 2002. "Comparative service quality: German and American ratings across service settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 875-881, November.
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Tian, Kelly Tepper & Bearden, William O & Hunter, Gary L, 2001. " Consumer's Need for Uniqueness: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 50-66, June.
- Kwaku Appiah-Adu & ALAN FYALL & SATYENDRA SINGH, 2000. "Marketing Culture and Customer Retention in the Tourism Industry," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 95-113, April.
More about this item
Keywordsretail supply chain management; TPS (Tata Production System);
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pjm:journl:v:xiv:y:2009:i:1:p:71-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luís Mota de Castro, Tiago Cardão-Pito, Mark Crathorne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isutlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .