Can Common Stocks Provide Hedge against Inflation? Evidence from SAARC Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Grigorian & Hamid R Davoodi, 2007. "Tax Potential vs. Tax Effort; A Cross-Country Analysis of Armenia's Stubbornly Low Tax Collection," IMF Working Papers 07/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Agbeyegbe, Terence D. & Stotsky, Janet & WoldeMariam, Asegedech, 2006.
"Trade liberalization, exchange rate changes, and tax revenue in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 261-284, April.
- Terence D.Agbeyegbe & Janet G. Stotsky & Asegedech WoldeMariam, 2004. "Trade Liberalization, Exchange Rate Changes, and Tax Revenue in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 403, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Terence D Agbeyegbe & Janet Gale Stotsky & Asegedech WoldeMariam, 2004. "Trade Liberalization, Exchange Rate Changes, and Tax Revenue in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 04/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2009.
"Globalisation and Developing Countries - a Shrinking Tax Base?,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 653-671.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2006. "Globalization and Developing Countries - A Shrinking Tax Base?," NBER Working Papers 11933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2006. "Globalization and Developing Countries - a Shrinking Tax Base ?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8r12k4xr, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Le, Tuan Minh & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Rojchaichaninthorn, Jeep, 2008. "Expanding taxable capacity and reaching revenue potential : cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4559, The World Bank.
- Joweria M. Teera & John Hudson, 2004. "Tax performance: a comparative study," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 785-802.
- Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2007. "Determinants of Tax Revenue Efforts in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Bird,Richard & Gendron,Pierre-Pascal, 2011. "The VAT in Developing and Transitional Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107401440, March.
- Tehmina S. Khan & John Norregaard, 2007. "Tax Policy; Recent Trends and Coming Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Dhaneshwar Ghura, 1998. "Tax Revenue in Sub-Saharan Africa; Effects of Economic Policies and Corruption," IMF Working Papers 98/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsStock Return; Inflation;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:51:y:2012:i:4:p:435-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.