Estimating the Yield Advantage of High-Yielding Wheat and Maize: The Use of Pakistani On-Farm Yield Constraints Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Salam, 1981. "Farm Tractorization, Fertilizer Use and Productivity of Mexican Wheatin Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 323-345.
- Abdul Salam, 1978. "Factor Inputs Use and Farm Productivity on Different Farm Categories in the Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 17(3), pages 316-332.
- Currie,J. M., 1981. "The Economic Theory of Agricultural Land Tenure," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521236348, March.
- Jerry B. Eckert, 1974. "Private Tubewell Numbers in Pakistan.A Synthesis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 94-105.
- Mahmood Hasan Khan, 1979. "Farm Size and Land Productivity Relationships in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 69-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:22:y:1983:i:3:p:179-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .