Global sourcing with China : the challenges faced by small US manufacturers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- Gruen, David & Romalis, John & Chandra, Naveen, 1999. "The Lags of Monetary Policy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(230), pages 280-294, September.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; manufacturing; global sourcing; WTO;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:prejrn:v:42:y:2005:i:2:p:91-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .