The Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent in an Altruistic Overlapping Generations Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Itaya, Jun-ichi, 1996. "The Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent in an Altruistic Overlapping Generations Economy," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/4205, Otaru University of Commerce.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Saez, 2001.
"Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 205-229.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 7628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Revesz, John T, 1989. "The Optimal Taxation of Labour Income," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(3), pages 453-475.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 1998. "Reply on Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas by John T. Revesz," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 480-485.
- Revesz, John T, 1998. "Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 470-479.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1998. "An Axiomatic Proof of Mirrlees' Formula," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 285-295.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:52:y:1997:i:2:p:161-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .