The Tax Unit and Rate Structure: A Criticism of the Orthodoxy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Saez, 2001.
"Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 205-229.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 7628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Revesz, John T, 1989. "The Optimal Taxation of Labour Income," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(3), pages 453-475.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 1998. "Reply on Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas by John T. Revesz," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 480-485.
- Revesz, John T, 1998. "Comparing Elasticities-Based Optimal Income Tax Formulas," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 470-479.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1998. "An Axiomatic Proof of Mirrlees' Formula," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 285-295.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:52:y:1997:i:1:p:22-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.