A Diagrammatic Approach to Optimal Commodity Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katri Kosonen & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2009.
"The role of fiscal instruments in environmental policy,"
Working Papers CEB
09-026.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Katri Kosonen & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2009. "The role of fiscal instruments in environmental policy," Taxation Papers 19, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Katri Kosonen & Gaëtan J.A. Nicodème, 2009. "The Role of Fiscal Instruments in Environmental Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chris Heady, 1993. "Optimal taxation as a guide to tax policy: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 15-41, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:42:y:1987:i:2:p:250-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .