The "Crowding-Out" of Private Expenditure by Fiscal Actions: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HÃ¼seyin Åžen & AyÅŸe Kaya, 2014. "Crowding-Out or Crowding-In? Analyzing the Effects of Government Spending on Private Investment in Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 617-630, December.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2013.
"Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003–2008,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 28(Spring 20), pages 75-96.
- Cebula, Richard, 2011. "Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003-2008," MPRA Paper 53203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:34:y:1979:i:1:p:36-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .