Does The Relationship Between Government Expenditure And Economic Growth Follow Wagner’s Law In Nigeria?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oana Dobre-Baron & Alina Fleşer, 2009. "The Analysis of Social Security for Unemployed during the Period 1991-2009," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 199-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abutu, Usman Ojonugwa & Agbede, Esther Abdul, 2015. "Government Expenditure and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Cointegration and Error Correction Modelling," MPRA Paper 69676, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2015.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:1:p:69-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khatai Aliyev & Orkhan Nadirov, 2016. "How Fiscal Policy Affects Non-Oil Economic Performance in Azerbaijan?," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(3), pages 11-29, September.
- Ibok, Otu William & Bassey, Nsikan Edet, 3. "Wagnerâ€™S Law Revä°Sä°Ted: The Case Of Nigerian Agricultural Sector (1961 Â€“ 2012)," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(3).
- Falade Olanipekun Emmanuel & Olagbaju Ifeolu Oladiran, 2015. "Effect of Government Capital Expenditure on Manufacturing Sector Output in Nigeria," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 136-152, December.
- Bashir Olayinka Kolawole, 2016. "Government Spending and Inclusive-Growth Relationship in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 19(2), pages 33-56, November.
- Chinwuba Okafor & Ibrahim Shaibu, 2016. "Modelling Economic Growth Function in Nigeria: An ARDL Approach," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(1), pages 84-93.
- Usman, Ojonugwa & Agbede, Esther Abdul, 2015. "Government Expenditure and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Cointegration and Error Correction Modeling," MPRA Paper 69814, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsWagner law; Keynesian Hypothesis; Granger Causality and Cointegration;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:185-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .