Statistic Analysis Of International Tourism On Romanian Seaside
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeon, Yongil & Miller, Stephen M. & Natke, Paul A., 2006.
"Do foreign bank operations provide a stabilizing influence in Korea?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 82-109, February.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller & Paul A. Natke, 2003. "Do Foreign Bank Operations Provide a Stabilizing Influence in Korea?," Working papers 2004-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tudorel ANDREI & Constantin MITRUT & Daniela-Luminita CONSTANTIN & Bogdan OANCEA, 2015. "Great Expectations For Tourism And Regional Development In Romania: Why Are Not They Met?," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 83-98, June.
More about this item
Keywordsstatistic analysis; chronological series; territorial classification; statistic indicators; international tourism; ranking method;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:327-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .