Exit Strategies of Venture Capitalists in Hot Issue Markets: Evidence from the “Neuer Markt" in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Bessler & Stefan Thies, 2006. "Initial Public Offerings, Subsequent Seasoned Equity Offerings, and Long-Run Performance: Evidence from IPOs in Germany," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 1-37, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment Banking; Venture Capital; Exit ; IPO ; Shares;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pep:journl:v:10:y:2005:i:1:p:17-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Craig Everett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bapepus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .