The impact of real exchange rate volatility on economic growth: Kenyan evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fourie, Justin & Pretorius, Theuns & Harvey, Rhett & Henrico, Van Niekerk & Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Nonlinear relationship between exchange rate volatility and economic growth: A South African perspective," MPRA Paper 74671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00557 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReal exchange rate; nominal exchange rate; real effective exchange rate; nominal effective exchange rate; volatility; GARCH;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrnbeh:v:7:y:2012:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pradecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .