Measures To Reduce Transportation Greenhouse Gas Emissions In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Justyna Patalas-Maliszewska & Hannes Werthner, 2010. "The Method for Assessing and Forecasting Value of Knowledge in SMEs – Research Results," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(3), October.
- Charles Egbu, 1999. "Skills, knowledge and competencies for managing construction refurbishment works," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 29-43.
- Patricia Carrillo & Herbert Robinson & Chimay Anumba & Nasreddine Bouchlaghem, 2006. "A Knowledge Transfer Framework: the PFI context," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(10), pages 1045-1056.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:4:p:19-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Budica Ilie & Dumitru Aurelia & Busu Oprea Valentin & Purcaru Mona-Lisa, 2015. "Waste Management As Commitment And Duty Of Citizens," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(1), pages 7-16, June.
More about this item
Keywordstransport; greenhouse gas emissions; reducing emissions from transport;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:215-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .