Issues Regarding E-Service Quality Management – Customization On Online Tourism Domain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stepan Jurajda, 2000.
"Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
306, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp182, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," Labor and Demography 0111001, EconWPA.
- Jurajda, Stepan, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filer, Randall K. & Jurajda, Stepan & Planovsky, Jan, 1999. "Education and wages in the Czech and Slovak Republics during transition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 581-593, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:435-445 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordse-Service; quality management; touristic services;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .