The “Logidram” The Result Of Logistics Inexistence Within The Company
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marta Starostka-Patyk & Iwona Grabara, 2008. "Decision Support At The Logistic Management Strategy," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 1-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek £adyga & Ruzena Lovasova, 2015. "The Method Of Balancing The Production And Consumption Model In The Case Of Indivisible Goods," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(2), pages 83-90, June.
More about this item
Keywordslogistics; management of operations; client; supplier;
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:159-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .