Sobre el concepto de causalidad en economía: el caso de la relación entre inflación y tipo de cambio en el Perú, 1950-1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Enders, Walter & Falk, Barry, 1984. "A Microeconomic Test of Money Neutrality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 666-669.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1982.
"Inventories and Sticky Prices: More on the Microfoundations of Macroeconomics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 334-348, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1981. "Inventories and Sticky Prices: More on the Microfoundations of Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 0620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1975. "An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1113-1144, December.
- Stanley Fischer, 1980. "On Activist Monetary Policy with Rational Expectations," NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 211-247 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Starleaf, Dennis R. & Meyers, William H. & Womack, Abner W., 1985. "The Impact of Inflation on the Real Income of U.S. Farmers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10858, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J., 1976.
"Rational expectations and the role of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, January.
Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
More about this item
KeywordsCausalidad; tipo de cambio; inflacion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucrev:y:1991:i:26:p:9-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.