La liberalización de aranceles y sus efectos sobre la producción, el empleo y las importaciones de corto plazo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Fischer, 1980.
"On Activist Monetary Policy with Rational Expectations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 211-247
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enders, Walter & Falk, Barry, 1984. "A Microeconomic Test of Money Neutrality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 666-669, November.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1975. "An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1113-1144, December.
- Starleaf, Dennis R. & Meyers, William H. & Womack, Abner W., 1985. "The Impact of Inflation on the Real Income of U.S. Farmers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10858, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1982. "Inventories and Sticky Prices: More on the Microfoundations of Macroeconomics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 334-348, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1981. "Inventories and Sticky Prices: More on the Microfoundations of Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 0620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1976. "Rational expectations and the role of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, January.
More about this item
Keywordsreforma arancelaria; desgravación; industria; oferta y demanda;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucrev:y:1989:i:24:p:49-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.