Translation in cross-language international business research: Beyond equivalence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaheer, Noman Ahmed & Li, Sali, 2020. "The CAGE around cyberspace? How digital innovations internationalize in a virtual world," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(1).
- John Geary & Roberta Aguzzoli, 2016. "Miners, politics and institutional caryatids: Accounting for the transfer of HRM practices in the Brazilian multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(8), pages 968-996, October.
- Niina Nurmi & Pamela J Hinds, 2016. "Job complexity and learning opportunities: A silver lining in the design of global virtual work," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(6), pages 631-654, August.
- König, Andreas & Fehn, Angela & Puck, Jonas & Graf-Vlachy, Lorenz, 2017. "Primary or complex? Towards a theory of metaphorical strategy communication in MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 270-285.
- Carole Couper & A. Rebecca Reuber & Shameen Prashantham, 2020. "Lost that lovin’ feeling: The erosion of trust between small, high-distance partners," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(3), pages 326-352, April.
- Helene Tenzer & Siri Terjesen & Anne-Wil Harzing, 2017.
"Language in International Business: A Review and Agenda for Future Research,"
Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(6), pages 815-854, December.
- Tenzer, Helene & Terjesen, Siri & Harzing, Anne-wil, 2017. "Language in international business : A review and agenda for future research," Other publications TiSEM 8afd108a-9666-4fbb-934f-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ford, John B. & Merchant, Altaf & Bartier, Anne-Laure & Friedman, Mike, 2018. "The cross-cultural scale development process: The case of brand-evoked nostalgia in Belgium and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 19-29.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Reddy, Rama Krishna, 2016. "Language and cross-border acquisitions: An exploratory study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1321-1332.
- Yayla, Serdar & Yeniyurt, Sengun & Uslay, Can & Cavusgil, Erin, 2018. "The role of market orientation, relational capital, and internationalization speed in foreign market exit and re-entry decisions under turbulent conditions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1105-1115.
- Aloysius Newenham-Kahindi & Charles E Stevens, 2018. "An institutional logics approach to liability of foreignness: The case of mining MNEs in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(7), pages 881-901, September.
- Conz, Elisa & Lamb, Peter William & De Massis, Alfredo, 2020. "Practicing resilience in family firms: An investigation through phenomenography," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2).
- Ana M. Romero-Martínez & Fernando E. García-Muiña & Agnieszka Chidlow & Jorma Larimo, 2019. "Formal and Informal Institutional Differences Between Home and Host Country and Location Choice: Evidence from the Spanish Hotel Industry," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 41-65, February.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra & Ulf Andersson & Mary Yoko Brannen & Bo Bernhard Nielsen & A. Rebecca Reuber, 2016. "From the Editors: Can I trust your findings? Ruling out alternative explanations in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(8), pages 881-897, October.
- Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran & Gomes, Emanuel & Collinson, Simon & Parry, Glenn & Bustinza, Oscar F., 2018. "Selling digital services abroad: How do extrinsic attributes influence foreign consumers’ purchase intentions?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 173-185.
- Diemo Urbig & Katrin Muehlfeld & Vivien Procher & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2020. "Strategic Decision-Making in a Global Context: The Comprehension Effect of Foreign Language Use on Cooperation," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 351-385, June.
- Dasí, Àngels & Pedersen, Torben & Gooderham, Paul N. & Elter, Frank & Hildrum, Jarle, 2017. "The effect of organizational separation on individuals’ knowledge sharing in MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 431-446.
- Hassan, Ibne & Chidlow, Agnieszka & Romero-Martínez, Ana M., 2016. "Selection, valuation and performance assessment: Are these truly inter-linked within the M&A transactions?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 255-266.
- Ignacio Bretos & Anjel Errasti & Carmen Marcuello, 2019. "Multinational Expansion of Worker Cooperatives and Their Employment Practices: Markets, Institutions, and Politics in Mondragon," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 72(3), pages 580-605, May.
- Nurmi, Niina & Koroma, Johanna, 2020. "The emotional benefits and performance costs of building a psychologically safe language climate in MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(4).
- Stewart R. Miller & Marie Louise Mors & Michael McDonald, 2019. "Expectations for Help Within and Across the Formal Boundaries of Executives’ Professional Advice Networks," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 617-642, August.
- A Rebecca Reuber & Pavlos Dimitratos & Olli Kuivalainen, 2017. "Beyond categorization: New directions for theory development about entrepreneurial internationalization," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(4), pages 411-422, May.
- Konara, Palitha & Ganotakis, Panagiotis, 2020. "Firm-specific resources and foreign divestments via selloffs: Value is in the eye of the beholder," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 423-434.
- Villo, Sofia & Halme, Minna & Ritvala, Tiina, 2020. "Theorizing MNE-NGO conflicts in state-capitalist contexts: Insights from the Greenpeace, Gazprom and the Russian state dispute in the Arctic," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(3).
- Liu, Min & Su, Cong & Wang, Fangfang & Huang, Liangxiong, 2020. "Chinese cross-border M&As in the “One Belt One Road” countries: The impact of Confucius Institutes," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:45:y:2014:i:5:p:562-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.