Foreignness and exit over the life cycle of firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0140-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:61:y:2019:i:c:p:188-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varum, Celeste & Rocha, Vera Catarina & Valente da Silva, Hélder, 2014. "Economic slowdowns, hazard rates and foreign ownership," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 761-773.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0312-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2017. "Capital investment and internationalization," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 31-48.
- repec:eee:intman:v:25:y:2019:i:3:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0092-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pitelis, Christos, 2015. "Regional Growth and Convergence in the UK: the Role of MNE Subsidiaries and Domestic Firms," MPRA Paper 68090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesper Edman, 2016. "Reconciling the advantages and liabilities of foreignness: Towards an identity-based framework," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(6), pages 674-694, August.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0104-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:3:p:528-542 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:25:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11294-019-09744-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intman:v:24:y:2018:i:2:p:137-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:37:y:2016:i:12:p:2441-2462 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:48-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mata, José & Portugal, Pedro, 2015. "The termination of international joint ventures: Closure and acquisition by domestic and foreign partners," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 677-689.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1478-1498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:43:y:2012:i:7:p:615-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.