Do country-level institutional frameworks and interfirm governance arrangements substitute or complement in international business relationships?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Xavier, 2013. "Solving theoretical and empirical conundrums in international strategy research by matching foreign entry mode choices and performance," Other publications TiSEM 7645ea46-0b9a-4fc0-ae33-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Meuleman, Miguel & Jääskeläinen, Mikko & Maula, Markku V.J. & Wright, Mike, 2017. "Venturing into the unknown with strangers: Substitutes of relational embeddedness in cross-border partner selection in venture capital syndicates," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 131-144.
- Lewellyn, Krista B. & Bao, Shuji ‘Rosey’, 2014. "A cross-national investigation of IPO activity: The role of formal institutions and national culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1167-1178.
- Hitt, Michael A. & Li, Dan & Xu, Kai, 2016. "International strategy: From local to global and beyond," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 58-73.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:3:p:645-656 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:255-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0144-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:1:p:114-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:798-808 is not listed on IDEAS
- López-Duarte, Cristina & González-Loureiro, Miguel & Vidal-Suárez, Marta M. & González-Díaz, Belén, 2016. "International strategic alliances and national culture: Mapping the field and developing a research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 511-524.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0141-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Luc Arregle & Toyah L Miller & Michael A Hitt & Paul W Beamish, 2016. "How does regional institutional complexity affect MNE internationalization?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(6), pages 697-722, August.
- Mario Kafouros & Murod Aliyev, 2016. "Institutions and Foreign Subsidiary Growth in Transition Economies: The Role of Intangible Assets and Capabilities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 580-607, June.
- Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Hurtado-Torres, Nuria Esther & Aragón-Correa, Juan Alberto & Rugman, Alan M., 2013. "Differentiated effects of formal and informal institutional distance between countries on the environmental performance of multinational enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2657-2665.
- Hüttenbrink, Alexander & Oehmichen, Jana & Rapp, Marc Steffen & Wolff, Michael, 2014. "Pay-for-performance – Does one size fit all? A multi-country study of Europe and the United States," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1179-1192.
- A. Heughebaert & T. Vanacker & S. Manigart, 2012. "Institutional Frameworks, Venture Capital and the Financing of European New Technology-Based Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/809, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Davide Castellani & Giulio Giangaspero & Antonello Zanfei, 2013. "Heterogeneity and distance. Some propositions on how differences across regions, firms and functions affect the role of distance in FDI location decisions," Working Papers 1308, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Why do Cross-border Merger/Acquisition Deals become Delayed, or Unsuccessful? – A Cross-Case Analysis in the Dynamic Industries," MPRA Paper 63940, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:43:y:2012:i:5:p:477-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.