Multinational enterprises and climate change: Exploring institutional failures and embeddedness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina Marano & Peter Tashman & Tatiana Kostova, 2017. "Escaping the iron cage: Liabilities of origin and CSR reporting of emerging market multinational enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(3), pages 386-408, April.
- Kolk, Ans, 2016. "The social responsibility of international business: From ethics and the environment to CSR and sustainable development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 23-34.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1075-1087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Welter, Friederike & Smallbone, David, 2015. "Creative forces for entrepreneurship: The role of institutional change agents," Working Papers 01/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Alina Averchenkova & Florence Crick & Adriana Kocornik-Mina & Hayley Leck & Swenja Surminski, 2015. "Multinational corporations and climate adaptation – Are we asking the right questions? A review of current knowledge and a new research perspective," GRI Working Papers 183, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fabricio Casarejos & Mauricio Nogueira Frota & Gil Penha-Lopes & Vagner Viana Silva & Fernanda Particelli, 2014. "Commitment to Emissions Restrictions of Major Consumers of Electricity in Brazil," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-23, September.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2897-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Doh & Suzana Rodrigues & Ayse Saka-Helmhout & Mona Makhija, 2017. "International business responses to institutional voids," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(3), pages 293-307, April.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Verbeke, Alain, 2015. "Making internalization theory good for practice: The essence of Alan Rugman's contributions to international business," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 612-622.
- Tan, Hao & Mathews, John A., 2015. "Accelerated internationalization and resource leverage strategizing: The case of Chinese wind turbine manufacturers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 417-427.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:43:y:2012:i:3:p:332-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.