Historical ties and foreign direct investment: An exploratory study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celine Azemar & Julia Darby & Rodolphe Desbordes & Ian Wooton, 2012.
"Market Familiarity and the Location of South and North MNEs,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 307-345, November.
- Azemar, Celine & Darby, Julia & Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wooton, Ian, 2012. "Market Familiarity and the Location of South and North MNEs," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-15, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Celine Azemar & Julia Darby & Rodolphe Desbordes & Ian Wooton, 2012. "Market familiarity and the location of South and North MNEs," Working Papers 2012_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i::p:54-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drogendijk, Rian & Martín Martín, Oscar, 2015. "Relevant dimensions and contextual weights of distance in international business decisions: Evidence from Spanish and Chinese outward FDI," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 133-147.
- Hong, Sungjin J. & Lee, Seung-Hyun, 2015. "Reducing cultural uncertainty through experience gained in the domestic market," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 428-438.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Bilgili, Tsvetomira V., 2015. "When history matters: The effect of historical ties on the relationship between institutional distance and shares acquired," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 921-934.
- repec:bpj:pepspp:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:22:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, Christopher, 2014. "Firm internationalisation within the Muslim world," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 386-395.
- Lee, In Hyeock & Rugman, Alan M., 2012. "Firm-specific advantages, inward FDI origins, and performance of multinational enterprises," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 132-146.
- van Veen, Kees & Sahib, Padma Rao & Aangeenbrug, Evelien, 2014. "Where do international board members come from? Country-level antecedents of international board member selection in European boards," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 407-417.
- Jonas Eduardsen & Svetla Marinova, 2016. "Decision-makers' risk perception in the internationalisation of small and medium-sized firms," International Journal of Export Marketing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 4-26.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:113-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:292-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naveen Kumar Jain & Tanvi Kothari & Vikas Kumar, 2016. "Location Choice Research: Proposing New Agenda," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 303-324, June.
- Zhu, Hong & Xia, Jun & Makino, Shige, 2015. "How do high-technology firms create value in international M&A? Integration, autonomy and cross-border contingencies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 718-728.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:908-926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Phan, Thanh Tú & Wassmer, Ulrich, 2016. "Transactional and institutional alignment of entry modes in transition economies. A survival analysis of joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiaries in Vietnam," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 946-959.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:42:y:2011:i:4:p:545-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .