The MNE as a portfolio: Interdependencies in MNE growth trajectory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asimakopoulos, Grigorios & Hernández, Virginia & Whalley, Jason, 2015. "Internationalization of European mobile telecommunication operators: institutional diversity and performance implications," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127122, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Valentina Marano & Peter Tashman & Tatiana Kostova, 2017. "Escaping the iron cage: Liabilities of origin and CSR reporting of emerging market multinational enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(3), pages 386-408, April.
- Martin, Xavier, 2013. "Solving theoretical and empirical conundrums in international strategy research by matching foreign entry mode choices and performance," Other publications TiSEM 7645ea46-0b9a-4fc0-ae33-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:769-781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawn L. Keig & Lance Eliot Brouthers & Victor B. Marshall, 2015. "Formal and Informal Corruption Environments and Multinational Enterprise Social Irresponsibility," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 89-116, January.
- Dasí, Àngels & Iborra, María & Safón, Vicente, 2015. "Beyond path dependence: Explorative orientation, slack resources, and managerial intentionality to internationalize in SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-88.
- Marie-Ann Betschinger, 2015. "Do banks matter for the risk of a firm's investment portfolio? Evidence from foreign direct investment programs," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1264-1276, August.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Lin, Ya-Hui, 2016. "Managing the foreign investment portfolio: How industry and governance diversity influence firm performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1235-1245.
- Laurens, Patricia & Le Bas, Christian & Schoen, Antoine & Villard, Lionel & Larédo, Philippe, 2015. "The rate and motives of the internationalisation of large firm R&D (1994–2005): Towards a turning point?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 765-776.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:908-926 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1478-1498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:381-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .