Do foreign investors exhibit a corporate governance disadvantage? An information asymmetry perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jirjahn, Uwe, 2017.
"Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
149, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jirjahn, Uwe, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2017-09, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Yang, Shuai, 2015. "The impact of institutional investors on mergers and acquisitions in the United Kingdom," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 547-561.
- Huang, Peng & Officer, Micah S. & Powell, Ronan, 2016. "Method of payment and risk mitigation in cross-border mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 216-234.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0249-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:66-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dynah A. Basuil & Deepak K. Datta, 2015. "Effects of Industry- and Region-Specific Acquisition Experience on Value Creation in Cross-Border Acquisitions: The Moderating Role of Cultural Similarity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 766-795, September.
- Tykvová, Tereza & Schertler, Andrea, 2014. "Does Syndication With Local Venture Capitalists Moderate the Effects of Geographical and Institutional Distance?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 406-420.
- Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas, 2014. "Investor base and corporate borrowing: Evidence from international bonds," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 95-110.
- Jiang, Guoliang F. & Holburn, Guy L.F. & Beamish, Paul W., 2016. "The spatial structure of foreign subsidiaries and MNE expansion strategy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 438-450.
- He, Wen & Li, Donghui & Shen, Jianfeng & Zhang, Bohui, 2013. "Large foreign ownership and stock price informativeness around the world," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 211-230.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:586-607 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:41:y:2010:i:8:p:1415-1438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.