GLOBE practices and values: A case of diminishing marginal utility?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masud Chand & Rosalie Tung, 2014. "Bicultural identity and economic engagement: An exploratory study of the Indian diaspora in North America," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 763-788, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0114-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:2:p:263-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hauff, Sven & Richter, Nicole Franziska & Tressin, Tabea, 2015. "Situational job characteristics and job satisfaction: The moderating role of national culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 710-723.
- repec:ibn:ijmsjn:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:90-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:335-349 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:284-306 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:23:y:2015:i:1:p:75-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0254-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aïssaoui, Rachida & Fabian, Frances, 2015. "The French Paradox: Implications for Variations in Global Convergence," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 31-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:41:y:2010:i:8:p:1316-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.