Enhancing international customer–supplier relationships through IT resources: A study of Taiwanese electronics suppliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0138-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0069-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pezderka, Noemi & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2011. "A conceptualization of e-risk perceptions and implications for small firm active online internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 409-422, August.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0074-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean, Ruey Jer “Bryan”, 2014. "What makes export manufacturers pursue functional upgrading in an emerging market? A study of Chinese technology new ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 741-749.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0068-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deng, Ziliang & Guo, Honglin & Zhang, Weifu & Wang, Chengqi, 2014. "Innovation and survival of exporters: A contingency perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 396-406.
- Ruey-Jer Bryan Jean & Rudolf R. Sinkovics & Daekwan Kim, 2017. "Antecedents and Outcomes of Supplier Innovativeness in International Customer–Supplier Relationships: The Role of Knowledge Distance," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 121-151, February.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:127-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0076-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Kuo-Hsiung & Chen, Yung-ray & Huang, Hsu-Feng, 2015. "Information technology and partnership dynamic capabilities in international subcontracting relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 276-286.
- Mathews, Shane & Bianchi, Constanza & Perks, Keith J. & Healy, Marilyn & Wickramasekera, Rumintha, 2016. "Internet marketing capabilities and international market growth," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 820-830.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0072-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Julius H. & Arya, Bindu & Mirchandani, Dinesh A., 2013. "Global integration strategies of small and medium multinationals: Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 47-57.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0070-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:14-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean, Ruey-Jer “Bryan” & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Kim, Daekwan & Lew, Yong Kyu, 2015. "Drivers and performance implications of international key account management capability," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 543-555.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Mathews, Shane, 2016. "Internet marketing and export market growth in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 426-434.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:41:y:2010:i:7:p:1218-1239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.