The multinational enterprise as a source of international knowledge flows: Direct evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Du & Yama Temouri, 2015. "High-growth firms and productivity: evidence from the United Kingdom," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 123-143, January.
- repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00864324 is not listed on IDEAS
- René Belderbos & Boris Lokshin & Bert Sadowski, 2015. "The returns to foreign R&D," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 46(4), pages 491-504, May.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2013. "Knowledge breadth of MNC subsidiaries and the duration of host-country firms' search," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Tippmann, Esther & Sharkey Scott, Pamela & Mangematin, Vincent, 2014.
"Subsidiary managers’ knowledge mobilizations: Unpacking emergent knowledge flows,"
Journal of World Business,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 431-443.
- Esther Tippmann & Pamela Sharkey Scott & Vincent Mangematin, 2014. "Subsidiary managers’ knowledge mobilizations: Unpacking emergent knowledge flows," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00864324, HAL.
- Allison F Kingsley & Benjamin A T Graham, 2017. "The effects of information voids on capital flows in emerging markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(3), pages 324-343, April.
- Driffield, Nigel & Love, James H. & Yang, Yong, 2016. "Reverse international knowledge transfer in the MNE: (Where) does affiliate performance boost parent performance?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 491-506.
- Driffield, Nigel & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Temouri, Yama, 2016. "Ownership control of foreign affiliates: A property rights theory perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 965-976.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:515-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- James H. Love & Stephen Roper & Priit Vahter, 2014. "Learning from openness: The dynamics of breadth in external innovation linkages," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1703-1716, November.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2012. "Does Co-Location Accelerate Knowledge Outflows from FDI? The Role of MNC Subsidiaries' Technology Sourcing Strategies," DRUID Working Papers 12-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Simon Falck, 2016. "Foreign-to-domestic labour mobility in Sweden," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 111-125, August.
- Jeremy Howells, 2011. "Innovation and Globalisation: A Systems of Innovation Perspective," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0180-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- Alessandra Perri & Ulf Andersson, 2012. "Knowledge outflows from foreign subsidiaries: The tension between knowledge creation and knowledge protection," Working Papers 18, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2010. "Much ado about nothing, or sirens of a brave new world?: MNE activity from developing countries and its significance for development," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Perri, Alessandra & Andersson, Ulf, 2014. "Knowledge outflows from foreign subsidiaries and the tension between knowledge creation and knowledge protection: Evidence from the semiconductor industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 63-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:41:y:2010:i:2:p:350-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.