Merging without alienating: interventions promoting cross-cultural organizational integration and their limitations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaakson, Krista & Vadi, Maaja & Baumane-Vitolina, Ilona & Sumilo, Erika, 2017. "Virtue in small business in small places: Organisational factors associated with employee dishonest behaviour in the retail sector," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 168-176.
- Barmeyer, Christoph & Davoine, Eric, 2019. "Facilitating intercultural negotiated practices in joint ventures: The case of a French–German railway organization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-11.
- Cristian DÃ®rvÄƒ & Anda Simona RÄƒdulescu, 2018. "Managing Resilience to Change in Merger and Acquisitions," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 21(68), pages 145-160, June.
- David P. Kroon & Joep P. Cornelissen & Eero Vaara, 2015. "Explaining Employees’ Reactions towards a Cross-Border Merger: The Role of English Language Fluency," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 55(6), pages 775-800, December.
- Reade, Carol & Lee, Hyun-Jung, 2012. "Organizational Commitment in Time of War: Assessing the Impact and Attenuation of Employee Sensitivity to Ethnopolitical Conflict," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 85-101.
- Diana W.P. Kwok, 2018. "Boundary spanning and subordinate—leader trust: A tale of two acquisitions in a multicultural emerging economy," Post-Print hal-01744451, HAL.
- Ashish Malik & Ralf Bebenroth, 2017. "Mind Your Language! : Role of Target Firm Language in Post-Merger Integration," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-15, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Chung, Goo Hyeok & Du, Jing & Choi, Jin Nam, 2014. "How do employees adapt to organizational change driven by cross-border M&As? A case in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 78-86.
- H Emre Yildiz & Carl F Fey, 2016. "Are the extent and effect of psychic distance perceptions symmetrical in cross-border M&As? Evidence from a two-country study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(7), pages 830-857, September.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra & Ulf Andersson & Mary Yoko Brannen & Bo Bernhard Nielsen & A. Rebecca Reuber, 2016. "From the Editors: Can I trust your findings? Ruling out alternative explanations in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(8), pages 881-897, October.
- Dau, Luis Alfonso, 2016. "Biculturalism, Team Performance, and Cultural-faultline Bridges," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 48-62.
- Ekaterina I. Lytkina, 2015. "Anomie And Alienation In The Post-Communist Area: A Reapplication Of The Middleton Scale In Russia And Kazakhstan," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Satu Teerikangas & Olivier Irrmann, 2016. "Cultural Change Following International Acquisitions: Cohabiting the Tension Between Espoused and Practiced Cultures," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 195-226, April.
- Grimm Noh & Dongyoub Shin, 2018. "The different influences of the government and politicians on the international expansion of Chinese firms," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(5), pages 366-396, December.
- Kwok, Diana W.P. & Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Bertrand, Olivier, 2020. "In CEOs we trust: When religion matters in cross-border acquisitions. The case of a multifaith country," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:40:y:2009:i:3:p:468-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.