The evolution and internalization of international joint ventures in a transitioning economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isidor, Rodrigo & Schwens, Christian & Hornung, Frank & Kabst, Ruediger, 2015. "The impact of structural and attitudinal antecedents on the instability of international joint ventures: The mediating role of asymmetrical changes in commitment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 298-310.
- Pierre-Xavier Meschi & Anne Norheim-Hansen & Edson Luiz Riccio, 2017. "Match-Making in International Joint Ventures in Emerging Economies: Aligning Asymmetric Financial Strength and Equity Stake," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 411-440, June.
- Nemeth, Alexander & Nippa, Michael, 2011. "Revisiting research on IJV exit: More questions than answers," Freiberg Working Papers 2011/03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kalle Pajunen & Liang Fang, 2013. "Dialectical tensions and path dependence in international joint venture evolution and termination," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 577-600, June.
- Yadong Luo & Huan Zhang & Juan Bu, 2019. "Developed country MNEs investing in developing economies: Progress and prospect," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(4), pages 633-667, June.
- Swoboda, Bernhard & Olejnik, Edith & Morschett, Dirk, 2011. "Changes in foreign operation modes: Stimuli for increases versus reductions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 578-590, October.
- Triki, Dora & Mayrhofer, Ulrike, 2016. "Do initial characteristics influence IJV longevity? Evidence from the Mediterranean region," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 795-805.
- Martijn Boermans & Hein Roelfsema, 2015.
"The Effects of Internationalization on Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence for Transition Economies,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 333-350, April.
- M.A. Boermans & H.J. Roelfsema, 2012. "The Effects of Internationalization on Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence for Transition Economies," Working Papers 12-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Christopher Williams & Juana Du, 2014. "The impact of trust and local learning on the innovative performance of MNE subsidiaries in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 973-996, December.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Gao, Lan & Lu, Jiangyong & Lioliou, Eleni, 2016. "Does learning at home and from abroad boost the foreign subsidiary performance of emerging economy multinational enterprises?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 141-151.
- Akie Iriyama & Weilei Shi & John Prescott, 2014. "Frequency and directional reversal of equity ownership change in international joint ventures," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 215-243, March.
- Charles Dhanaraj & Paul W. Beamish, 2009. "Institutional Environment and Subsidiary Survival," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 291-312, June.
- Bukhvalov, A. & Alekseeva, O., 2016. "International joint venture acquisition by a foreign or local partner," Working Papers 6439, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Minbaeva, Dana & Park, Chansoo & Vertinsky, Ilan & Cho, Yeon Sung, 2018. "Disseminative capacity and knowledge acquisition from foreign partners in international joint ventures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 712-724.
- Sheng, Margaret L. & Hartmann, Nathaniel N., 2019. "Impact of subsidiaries' cross-border knowledge tacitness shared and social capital on MNCs' explorative and exploitative innovation capability," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(4).
- López-Duarte, Cristina & González-Loureiro, Miguel & Vidal-Suárez, Marta M. & González-Díaz, Belén, 2016. "International strategic alliances and national culture: Mapping the field and developing a research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 511-524.
- Putzhammer, Moritz & Puck, Jonas & Lindner, Thomas, 2020. "Changes in foreign operation modes: A review and research agenda," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1).
- Putzhammer, Moritz & Fainshmidt, Stav & Puck, Jonas & Slangen, Arjen, 2018. "To elevate or to duplicate? Experiential learning, host-country institutions, and MNE post-entry commitment increase," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 568-580.
- Jeffrey J. Reuer & Elko Klijn & Constantinos S. Lioukas, 2014. "Board involvement in international joint ventures," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1626-1644, November.
- Li, Dan & Miller, Stewart R. & Eden, Lorraine & Hitt, Michael A., 2012. "The Impact of Rule of Law on Market Value Creation for Local Alliance Partners in BRIC Countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 305-321.
- Tomasz Obloj & Krzysztof Obloj & Michael G. Pratt, 2010. "Dominant Logic and Entrepreneurial Firmsâ€˜ Performance in a Transition Economy," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(1), pages 151-170, January.
- Nemeth, Alexander, 2012. "A framework of international joint ventures exit: A resource dependence and learning perspective," Freiberg Working Papers 2012/02, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alexander Nemeth & Michael Nippa, 2013. "Rigor and Relevance of IJV Exit Research," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 449-475, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:39:y:2008:i:3:p:491-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.