The paradox of technological capabilities: a study of knowledge sourcing from host countries of overseas R&D operations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blomkvist, Katarina & Kappen, Philip & Zander, Ivo, 2017. "Gone are the creatures of yesteryear? On the diffusion of technological capabilities in the ‘modern’ MNC," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Michel, Julie, 2009. "Reverse knowledge transfer and its implications for European policy," MERIT Working Papers 035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Contractor, Farok & Yang, Yong & Gaur, Ajai S., 2016. "Firm-specific intangible assets and subsidiary profitability: The moderating role of distance, ownership strategy and subsidiary experience," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 950-964.
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "International technology transfer between China and the rest of the world," JRC Working Papers JRC79397, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Nov 2012.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Fahad Khalil & Xian Sun, 2017.
"The Impacts of Intellectual Property Rights Protection on Cross-Border M&As,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-35, September.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Khalil, Fahad & Sun, Xian, 2017. "The impacts of intellectual property rights protection on cross-border M&As," Research Discussion Papers 17/2017, Bank of Finland.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:502-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petra Ahrweiler & Michel Schilperoord & Nigel Gilbert & Andreas Pyka, 2012. "Simulating the Role of MNCs for Knowledge and Capital Dynamics in Networks of Innovation," Chapters,in: Innovation and Institutional Embeddedness of Multinational Companies, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heechun Kim & Robert E. Hoskisson & Seung-Hyun Lee, 2015. "Why strategic factor markets matter: “New” multinationals' geographic diversification and firm profitability," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 518-536, April.
- Smeets, Roger & Bosker, E.M., 2011. "Leaders, laggards and technology seeking strategies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 481-497.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0012-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Driffield, Nigel & Love, James H. & Yang, Yong, 2016. "Reverse international knowledge transfer in the MNE: (Where) does affiliate performance boost parent performance?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 491-506.
- Yuzhe Miao & Yuping Zeng & Jeoung Yul Lee, 2016. "Headquarters Resource Allocation for Inter-Subsidiary Innovation Transfer: The Effect of Within-Country and Cross-Country Cultural Differences," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 665-698, October.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Lin, Ya-Hui, 2016. "Managing the foreign investment portfolio: How industry and governance diversity influence firm performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1235-1245.
- Brian T. McCann & Jeffrey J. Reuer & Nandini Lahiri, 2016. "Agglomeration and the choice between acquisitions and alliances: An information economics perspective," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1085-1106, June.
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Who collaborates with whom: the role of technological distance in international innovation," iCite Working Papers 2014-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomson, Russell, 2013. "National scientific capacity and R&D offshoring," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 517-528.
- Minyoung Kim, 2016. "Geographic scope, isolating mechanisms, and value appropriation," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 695-713, April.
- Riviere, Monica & Suder, Gabriele, 2016. "Perspectives on strategic internationalization: Developing capabilities for renewal," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 847-858.
- FUJIKAWA Naoto & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2016. "Absorptive Capacity and External Technology Sourcing: Empirical investigation of vertical and horizontal relationships in the research and development process," Discussion papers 16102, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Globalization of Innovation Production: A Patent-Based Industry Analysis," iCite Working Papers 2014-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:39:y:2008:i:2:p:291-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.