Strategic investments by US firms in transition economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueira-de-Lemos, Francisco & Hadjikhani, Amjad, 2014. "Internationalization processes in stable and unstable market conditions: Towards a model of commitment decisions in dynamic environments," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 332-349.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy & Chris Jones & Yama Temouri, 2017. "Does Tax Haven FDI Influence Firm Performance?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n284-17.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011. "Linking entry mode choices of MNCs with countries’ corruption. A review," OBEGEF Working Papers 008, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Wooster, Rossitza B. & Blanco, Luisa & Sawyer, W. Charles, 2016. "Equity commitment under uncertainty: A hierarchical model of real option entry mode choices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 382-394.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Determinants of Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: A Comprehensive Review and Future Direction," MPRA Paper 63969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Wooster, Rossitza B. & Paul, Donna L., 2016. "Leadership positioning among U.S. firms investing in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 319-332.
- Mina Glambosky & Kim Gleason & Joan Wiggenhorn, 2011. "Joint ventures between US MNCs and foreign governments," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 238-258, June.
- Charles Sawyer W. & B. Wooster Rossitza & R. Blanco Luisa, 2015. "Does Experience Matter for Patterns of Expansion by US Companies in Latin America and the Caribbean?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Phan, Thanh Tú & Wassmer, Ulrich, 2016. "Transactional and institutional alignment of entry modes in transition economies. A survival analysis of joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiaries in Vietnam," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 946-959.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:39:y:2008:i:2:p:249-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.