The impact of national culture and economic ideology on managerial work values: a study of the United States, Russia, Japan, and China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfred M. Jaeger & Sung Soo Kim & Arif N. Butt, 2016. "Leveraging Values Diversity: The Emergence and Implications of a Global Managerial Culture in Global Organizations," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 227-254, April.
- Dan Wang & Di Fan & Susan Freeman & Cherrie Jiuhua Zhu, 2017. "Exploring cross-cultural skills for expatriate managers from Chinese multinationals: Congruence and contextualization," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 123-146, March.
- Kobernyuk, Elena & Stiles, David & Ellson, Tony, 2014. "International joint ventures in Russia: Cultures' influences on alliance success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 471-477.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:13012-gem is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0114-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jian Zhong & Wing Lam & Ziguang Chen, 2011. "Relationship between leader–member exchange and organizational citizenship behaviors: Examining the moderating role of empowerment," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 609-626, September.
- Ralston, David A. & Egri, Carolyn P. & Riddle, Liesl & Butt, Arif & Dalgic, Tevfik & Brock, David M., 2012. "Managerial values in the greater Middle East: Similarities and differences across seven countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 480-492.
- Paul Lowry & Clay Posey & Tom Roberts & Rebecca Bennett, 2014. "Is Your Banker Leaking Your Personal Information? The Roles of Ethics and Individual-Level Cultural Characteristics in Predicting Organizational Computer Abuse," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 385-401, May.
- Sasaki, Innan & Yoshikawa, Katsuhiko, 2014. "Going beyond national cultures – Dynamic interaction between intra-national, regional, and organizational realities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 455-464.
- Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte, 2011. "Assessing cross-cultural marketing theory and research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 516-523, May.
- Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2013. "How to attract applicants in the Atlantic versus the Asia-Pacific region? A cross-national analysis on China, India, Germany, and Hungary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 175-185.
- repec:ibn:jmsjnl:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:22-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0205-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuzhe Miao & Yuping Zeng & Jeoung Yul Lee, 2016. "Headquarters Resource Allocation for Inter-Subsidiary Innovation Transfer: The Effect of Within-Country and Cross-Country Cultural Differences," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 665-698, October.
- Egri, Carolyn P. & Khilji, Shaista E. & Ralston, David A. & Palmer, Ian & Girson, Ilya & Milton, Laurie & Richards, Malika & Ramburuth, Prem & Mockaitis, Audra, 2012. "Do Anglo countries still form a values cluster? Evidence of the complexity of value change," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 267-276.
- Kim, Y. & Gao, F.Y., 2013. "Does family involvement increase business performance? Family-longevity goals’ moderating role in Chinese family firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 265-274.
- Samuel Marleau Ouellet & Joseph Facal & Louis Hébert, 2015. "Understanding Cultural Difference Management through Charles Taylor’s Philosophy: Case Studies from the Food Processing Industry," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-25, April.
- de Jong, Gjalt & Phan, T. Binh & van Ees, Hans, 2011. "Does the meta-environment determine firm performance? Theory and evidence from European multinational enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 454-465, August.
- van Hoorn, A.A.J., 2013. "Generational shifts in managerial values and the coming of a global business culture," Research Report 13012-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:39:y:2008:i:1:p:8-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.