Factors determining the location decisions of Spanish MNEs: an analysis based on the investment development path
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newburry, William & Gardberg, Naomi A. & Sanchez, Juan I., 2014. "Employer Attractiveness in Latin America: The Association Among Foreignness, Internationalization and Talent Recruitment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 327-344.
- Jiménez, Alfredo & Delgado-García, Juan Bautista, 2012. "Proactive management of political risk and corporate performance: The case of Spanish multinational enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1029-1040.
- Li, Peter Ping, 2010. "Toward a learning-based view of internationalization: The accelerated trajectories of cross-border learning for latecomers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 43-59, March.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2009. "Equity-based entry modes of emerging country multinationals: Lessons from Turkey," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 445-462, October.
- Nielsen, Bo Bernhard & Asmussen, Christian Geisler & Weatherall, Cecilie Dohlmann, 2017. "The location choice of foreign direct investments: Empirical evidence and methodological challenges," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 62-82.
- Drogendijk, Rian & Martín Martín, Oscar, 2015. "Relevant dimensions and contextual weights of distance in international business decisions: Evidence from Spanish and Chinese outward FDI," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 133-147.
- Rajneesh Narula & John Dunning, 2010.
"Multinational Enterprises, Development and Globalization: Some Clarifications and a Research Agenda,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 263-287.
- Narula R. & Dunning J.H., 2009. "Multinational enterprises, development and globalisation: some clarifications and a research agenda," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lei, Han-Sheng & Chen, Yung-Shuan, 2011. "The right tree for the right bird: Location choice decision of Taiwanese firms' FDI in China and Vietnam," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 338-352, June.
- Salvador Barrios & Juan Miguel Benito, 2010.
"The Location Decisions of Multinationals and the Cultural Link: Evidence from Spanish Direct Investment Abroad,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(2), pages 181-196, June.
- Juan Miguel Benito-Ostolaza & Salvador Barrios, 2008. "The Location Decisions of Multinationals and the Cultural Link: Evidence from Spanish Direct Investment Abroad," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0804, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Cesaroni, Fabrizio & Giarratana, Marco S. & Martínez-Ros, Ester, 2012. "Technological capabilities and cost efficiency as antecedents of foreign market entry," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Arild Aspelund & Vitali Butsko, 2010. "Small And Middle-Sized Enterprises' Offshoring Production: A Study Of Firm Decisions And Consequences," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(3), pages 262-275, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:800-:d:98285 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Ricardo Faria, 2016. "Location Clusters, FDI and Local Entrepreneurs: Consistent Public Policy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(4), pages 858-868, December.
- Giarratana, Marco S. & Martínez Ros, Ester & Cesaroni, Fabrizio, 2010. "US market entry by Spanish pharmaceutical firms," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb101103, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:38:y:2007:i:6:p:975-997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .