Organizational changes in emerging economies: drivers and consequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "Importance and influence of organizational changes on companies and their employees," MPRA Paper 36811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yui-Yip Lau & Adolf Ky Ng & David Guerrero, 2014. "Becoming a major hub in the distribution of wine: Hong Kong as a gate to Asian markets," Post-Print hal-01069882, HAL.
- Bystrova, Y. & Shirokova, G., 2015. "Organizational changes and firm performance: Evidence from Russian new ventures," Working Papers 6417, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1518-1535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng Wang & Minxue Huang & Zhigang Shou, 2015. "Business expansion and firm efficiency in the commercial banking industry: Evidence from the US and China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 551-569, June.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Gao, Lan & Lu, Jiangyong & Lioliou, Eleni, 2016. "Does learning at home and from abroad boost the foreign subsidiary performance of emerging economy multinational enterprises?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 141-151.
- Chung, Goo Hyeok & Du, Jing & Choi, Jin Nam, 2014. "How do employees adapt to organizational change driven by cross-border M&As? A case in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 78-86.
- Král, Pavel & Králová, Věra, 2016. "Approaches to changing organizational structure: The effect of drivers and communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5169-5174.
- Jie Wu & Xiaoyun Chen, 2012. "Leaders’ social ties, knowledge acquisition capability and firm competitive advantage," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 331-350, June.
- Wooster, Rossitza B. & Paul, Donna L., 2016. "Leadership positioning among U.S. firms investing in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 319-332.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9520-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhi Yang & Xuemin Zhou & Pengcheng Zhang, 2015. "Centralization and innovation performance in an emerging economy: testing the moderating effects," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 415-442, June.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Li, Caroline Bingxin, 2010. "How strategic orientations influence the building of dynamic capability in emerging economies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 224-231, March.
- Li, Julie Juan & Zhou, Kevin Zheng, 2010. "How foreign firms achieve competitive advantage in the Chinese emerging economy: Managerial ties and market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 856-862, August.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:3:p:280-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:3:p:192-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciprian Stan & Mike Peng & Garry Bruton, 2014. "Slack and the performance of state-owned enterprises," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 473-495, June.
- Mihailova, Irina, 2015. "Outcomes of learning through JVs for local parent firms in transition economies: Evidence from Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 220-233.
- Trien Le & Amon Chizema, 2011. "State ownership and firm performance: Evidence from the Chinese listed firms," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 2(2).
- Huang, Yuanyuan & Xie, En & Li, Yu & Reddy, K.S., 2017. "Does state ownership facilitate outward FDI of Chinese SOEs? Institutional development, market competition, and the logic of interdependence between governments and SOEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 176-188.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:842-853 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:37:y:2006:i:2:p:248-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.