The impact of political risk on the volatility of stock returns: the case of Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:2:p:151-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Jessica & Carreras, Oriol & Kirby, Simon & Meaning, Jack & Piggott, Rebecca, 2016.
"Modelling events: The short-term economic impact of leaving the EU,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 339-350.
- Jessica Baker & Simon Kirby & Oriol Carreras & Jack Meaning & Rebecca Piggott, 2016. "Modelling events: the short-term economic impact of leaving the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 461, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:185-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:ajemod:2018:p:428-440 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0055-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagigi, Moshe & Sivakumar, Kumar, 2009. "Managing diverse risks: An integrative framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 286-295, September.
- Cosset, Jean-Claude & Somé, Hyacinthe Y. & Valéry, Pascale, 2016. "Credible reforms and stock return volatility: Evidence from privatization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 99-120.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:152-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:ajemod:2017:p:208-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Col, Burcin & Errunza, Vihang, 2015. "Corporate governance and state expropriation risk," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 71-84.
- Andrew C. Worthington, 2009. "Political Cycles in the Australian Stock Market since Federation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 42(4), pages 397-409.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:36:y:2005:i:6:p:701-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.