Institutional theory and the cross-national transfer of employment policy: the case of ‘workforce diversity’ in US multinationals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavrou, Eleni & Spiliotis, Stelios & Charalambous, Chris, 2010. "Flexible working arrangements in context: An empirical investigation through self-organizing maps," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 893-902, May.
- Hong, Jacky Fok Loi & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2009. "Knowledge flow and boundary crossing at the periphery of a MNC," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 539-554, December.
- Giovanna Magnani & Antonella Zucchella & Dinorà Eliete Floriani, 2015. "Relativity and asymmetry in distance. The role of strategic distance in the internationalization decisions of Brazilian and Italian firms," DEM Working Papers Series 111, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:50:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1057_s41267-018-0201-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazarova, Mila & Peretz, Hilla & Fried, Yitzhak, 2017. "Locals know best? Subsidiary HR autonomy and subsidiary performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 83-96.
- Tsang, Eric W.K., 2013. "Case study methodology: causal explanation, contextualization, and theorizing," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 195-202.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2336-:d:122936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kassinis, George I. & Stavrou, Eleni T., 2013. "Non-standard work arrangements and national context," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 464-477.
- Chul Chung & Masayuki Furusawa, 2015. "The HRM of Foreign MNCs Operating in Europe," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2015-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0123-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:2:p:135-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Newenham-Kahindi, Aloysius, 2011. "Human resource strategies for managing back-office employees in subsidiary operations: The case of two investment multinational banks in Tanzania," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 13-21, January.
- Wang, Dan & Feng, Taiwen & Freeman, Susan & Fan, Di & Zhu, Cherrie Jiuhua, 2014. "Unpacking the “skill – cross-cultural competence” mechanisms: Empirical evidence from Chinese expatriate managers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 530-541.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smale, Adam & Björkman, Ingmar & Sumelius, Jennie, 2013. "Examining the differential use of global integration mechanisms across HRM practices: Evidence from China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 232-240.
- Thite, Mohan & Wilkinson, Adrian & Shah, Dhara, 2012. "Internationalization and HRM strategies across subsidiaries in multinational corporations from emerging economies—A conceptual framework," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 251-258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:36:y:2005:i:3:p:304-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.