The performance implications of strategic fit of relational norm governance strategies in global supply chain relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0102-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Huo, Baofeng & Fu, Dijia & Zhao, Xiande & Zhu, Jingwen, 2016. "Curbing opportunism in logistics outsourcing relationships: The role of relational norms and contract," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 293-303.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:31:d:61477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivek, Shiri D. & Richey Jr., R. Glenn & Dalela, Vivek, 2009. "A longitudinal examination of partnership governance in offshoring: A moving target," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 16-30, January.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Henderson, James, 2012. "The influence of relational experience and contractual governance on the negotiation strategy in buyer-supplier disputes," MPRA Paper 38510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parente, Ronaldo C. & Baack, Daniel W. & Hahn, Eugene D., 2011. "The effect of supply chain integration, modular production, and cultural distance on new product development: A dynamic capabilities approach," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 278-290.
- Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Mukhopadhyay, Somnath & Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Brouthers, Keith D., 2009. "International market selection and subsidiary performance: A neural network approach," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 262-273, July.
- Bin Shen & Tsan-Ming Choi & Chris Kwan-Yu Lo, 2015. "Enhancing Economic Sustainability by Markdown Money Supply Contracts in the Fashion Industry: China vs U.S.A," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Jia, Fu & Rutherford, Christine & Lamming, Richard, 2016. "Cultural adaptation and socialisation between Western buyers and Chinese suppliers: The formation of a hybrid culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1246-1261.
- Kolloge, Konstantin, 2009. "Die Messung des Kooperationserfolges in der empirischen Forschung: Ergebnisse einer Literaturstudie," Arbeitspapiere 76, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2007. "Dealing with Business Service Transactions after the Sourcing Decision: Influence of Contract and Uncertainty," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/432, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Venus Lun, Y.H. & Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2015. "Environmental governance mechanisms in shipping firms and their environmental performance," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 82-92.
- Griffith, David A., 2011. "Insights into gaining access to export financing: Understanding export lenders' ideal exporter profile," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 84-92, January.
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan & Tse, David K. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2008. "Efficiency of governance mechanisms in China's distribution channels," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 509-519, October.
- Griffith, David A. & Zhang, Chun & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2006. "Attributions of noncooperative incidents and response strategies: The role of national character," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 356-367, December.
- Carl E. Dresden & Kendall J. Roth, 2011. "Determinants of International Outsourcing and Performance: A Relational Exchange Perspective," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 109-122, December.
- Lopes, Miguel Vieira, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis of Strategic Management Practices in Michigan Agribusiness Firms: 1992 vs. 2012," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 142014, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong, 2015. "The effect of uncertainty avoidance and social trust on supply chain collaboration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 911-918.
- Eriksson, Kent & Jonsson, Sara & Lindbergh, Jessica & Lindstrand, Angelika, 2014. "Modeling firm specific internationalization risk: An application to banks’ risk assessment in lending to firms that do international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1074-1085.
- Steven Dahlquist & David Griffith, 2015. "A framework for the formation of governance portfolios in international interfirm marketing collaborations," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(1), pages 45-59, June.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:5:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-015-0065-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Revilla, Elena & Sáenz, María Jesús, 2014. "Supply chain disruption management: Global convergence vs national specificity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1123-1135.
- Fullerton, Rosemary R. & Kennedy, Frances A. & Widener, Sally K., 2013. "Management accounting and control practices in a lean manufacturing environment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 50-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:36:y:2005:i:3:p:254-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.