The performance implications of strategic fit of relational norm governance strategies in global supply chain relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2003. "Extending the theory of the multinational enterprise: internalization and strategic management perspectives," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(2), pages 125-137, March.
- Buckley, Peter J & Casson, Mark, 1981. "The Optimal Timing of a Foreign Direct Investment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 75-87, March.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2003. "Multinational enterprises and public policy," Chapters,in: The New Economic Analysis of Multinationals, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alan M Rugman, 1976. "Risk Reduction by International Diversification," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 7(2), pages 75-80, June.
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 1992. "A Note on the Transnational Solution and the Transaction Cost Theory of Multinational Strategic Management," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(4), pages 761-771, December.
- Rugman, Alan & Girod, Stéphane, 2003. "Retail Multinationals and Globalization:: The Evidence is Regional," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 24-37, February.
- J H Dunning & G Norman, 1987. "The location choice of offices of international companies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(5), pages 613-631, May.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2001. "The Economics of Regional Trading Arrangements," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248872.
- J H Dunning & G Norman, 1987. "The Location Choice of Offices of International Companies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(5), pages 613-631, May.
- Bruce Kogut & Nalin Kulatilaka, 1994. "Operating Flexibility, Global Manufacturing, and the Option Value of a Multinational Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 123-139, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolloge, Konstantin, 2009. "Die Messung des Kooperationserfolges in der empirischen Forschung: Ergebnisse einer Literaturstudie," Arbeitspapiere 76, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0102-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Huo, Baofeng & Fu, Dijia & Zhao, Xiande & Zhu, Jingwen, 2016. "Curbing opportunism in logistics outsourcing relationships: The role of relational norms and contract," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 293-303.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:31:d:61477 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2007. "Dealing with Business Service Transactions after the Sourcing Decision: Influence of Contract and Uncertainty," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/432, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Venus Lun, Y.H. & Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2015. "Environmental governance mechanisms in shipping firms and their environmental performance," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 82-92.
- Griffith, David A., 2011. "Insights into gaining access to export financing: Understanding export lenders' ideal exporter profile," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 84-92, January.
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan & Tse, David K. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2008. "Efficiency of governance mechanisms in China's distribution channels," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 509-519, October.
- Griffith, David A. & Zhang, Chun & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2006. "Attributions of noncooperative incidents and response strategies: The role of national character," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 356-367, December.
- Carl E. Dresden & Kendall J. Roth, 2011. "Determinants of International Outsourcing and Performance: A Relational Exchange Perspective," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 109-122, December.
- Lopes, Miguel Vieira, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis of Strategic Management Practices in Michigan Agribusiness Firms: 1992 vs. 2012," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 142014, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong, 2015. "The effect of uncertainty avoidance and social trust on supply chain collaboration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 911-918.
- Vivek, Shiri D. & Richey Jr., R. Glenn & Dalela, Vivek, 2009. "A longitudinal examination of partnership governance in offshoring: A moving target," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 16-30, January.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Henderson, James, 2012. "The influence of relational experience and contractual governance on the negotiation strategy in buyer-supplier disputes," MPRA Paper 38510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eriksson, Kent & Jonsson, Sara & Lindbergh, Jessica & Lindstrand, Angelika, 2014. "Modeling firm specific internationalization risk: An application to banks’ risk assessment in lending to firms that do international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1074-1085.
- Steven Dahlquist & David Griffith, 2015. "A framework for the formation of governance portfolios in international interfirm marketing collaborations," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(1), pages 45-59, June.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:5:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-015-0065-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parente, Ronaldo C. & Baack, Daniel W. & Hahn, Eugene D., 2011. "The effect of supply chain integration, modular production, and cultural distance on new product development: A dynamic capabilities approach," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 278-290.
- Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Mukhopadhyay, Somnath & Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Brouthers, Keith D., 2009. "International market selection and subsidiary performance: A neural network approach," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 262-273, July.
- Bin Shen & Tsan-Ming Choi & Chris Kwan-Yu Lo, 2015. "Enhancing Economic Sustainability by Markdown Money Supply Contracts in the Fashion Industry: China vs U.S.A," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Revilla, Elena & Sáenz, María Jesús, 2014. "Supply chain disruption management: Global convergence vs national specificity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1123-1135.
- Fullerton, Rosemary R. & Kennedy, Frances A. & Widener, Sally K., 2013. "Management accounting and control practices in a lean manufacturing environment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 50-71.
- Jia, Fu & Rutherford, Christine & Lamming, Richard, 2016. "Cultural adaptation and socialisation between Western buyers and Chinese suppliers: The formation of a hybrid culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1246-1261.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:36:y:2005:i:3:p:254-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .