Balancing private and state ownership in emerging markets' telecommunications infrastructure: country, industry, and firm influences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jonathan P Doh & Hildy Teegen & Ram Mudambi, 2004. "Balancing private and state ownership in emerging markets' telecommunications infrastructure: country, industry, and firm influences," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(3), pages 233-250, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Vanteeva & Charles Hickson, 2016. "The Effect of State-Private Co-partnership System on Russian Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(3), pages 333-356, May.
- Pei Sun & Kamel Mellahi & Mike Wright & Haoping Xu, 2015. "Political Tie Heterogeneity and the Impact of Adverse Shocks on Firm Value," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(8), pages 1036-1063, December.
- Vaaler, Paul M. & Schrage, Burkhard N., 2007. "Residual State Factors, Policy Stability and Financial Performance Following Strategic Decisions by Privatizing Telecoms," Working Papers 07-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Paul Vaaler & Barclay James & Ruth Aguilera, 2008.
"Risk and capital structure in Asian project finance,"
Asia Pacific Journal of Management,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 25-50, January.
- Vaaler, Paul M. & James, Barclay E. & Aguilera, Ruth V., 2006. "Risk and Capital Structure in Asian Project Finance," Working Papers 06-0127, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Alvaro CUERVO-CAZURRA & Luis Alfonso DAU, 2008. "Structural Reform And Firm Profitability In Developing Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp940, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cui, Lin & He, Xiaoming, 2017. "Expanding near the home base or venture far? The influence of home country state on the economic distance of foreign direct investments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 95-107.
- Jiang, Yi & Peng, Mike W. & Yang, Xiaohua & Mutlu, Canan C., 2015. "Privatization, governance, and survival: MNE investments in private participation projects in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 294-301.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:743-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curwen, Peter & Whalley, Jason, 2013. "Mapping worldwide mobile networks: Some problems and indicative solutions," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1150-1165.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:123-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arza, Valeria & van Zwanenberg, Patrick, 2014. "The Politics of Technological Upgrading: International Transfer to and Adaptation of GM Cotton in Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 521-534.
- Chittoor, Raveendra & Ray, Sougata & Aulakh, Preet S. & Sarkar, M.B., 2008. "Strategic responses to institutional changes: 'Indigenous growth' model of the Indian pharmaceutical industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 252-269, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0231-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Karnes, 2015. "Investing Under Institutional Uncertainty: The Choice And Consequence Of Governance Structures," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2804651, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Li, Julie Juan, 2008. "How to retain local senior managers in international joint ventures: The effects of alliance relationship characteristics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 986-994, September.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0118-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0312-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:35:y:2004:i:5:p:459-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.