Empowerment effects across cultures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weidenstedt, Linda, 2017. "Does One Size Fit All? Investigating Different Empowerment Orientations in the Heterogeneous Workforce of the Swedish Retail Sector," Ratio Working Papers 296, The Ratio Institute.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Danis, Wade M. & Dakhli, Mourad, 2010. "The moderating effect of institutional context on the relationship between associational activity and new business activity in emerging economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 85-101, February.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:4:p:972-991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hauff, Sven & Richter, Nicole Franziska & Tressin, Tabea, 2015. "Situational job characteristics and job satisfaction: The moderating role of national culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 710-723.
- Ana-Maria Godeanu, 2012. "The antecedents of satisfaction with pay in teams: do performance-based compensation and autonomy keep team-members satisfied?," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 145-168, June.
- Brock, David M., 2005. "Multinational acquisition integration: the role of national culture in creating synergies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 269-288, June.
- Ghulam Mustafa & Rune Lines, 2012. "Paternalism as A Predictor of Leadership Behaviors: A Bi-Level Analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(1), pages 63-92, June.
- Robert Liden, 2012. "Leadership research in Asia: A brief assessment and suggestions for the future," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 205-212, June.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00317280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calantone, Roger J. & Kim, Daekwan & Schmidt, Jeffrey B. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2006. "The influence of internal and external firm factors on international product adaptation strategy and export performance: A three-country comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 176-185, February.
- Skalli, Ali & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Vasileiou, Efi, 2008. "Jobs as Lancaster goods: Facets of job satisfaction and overall job satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1906-1920, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0163-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvie Chevrier & Michaël Viegas-Pires, 2013. "Delegating effectively across cultures," Post-Print hal-00724034, HAL.
- Ouakouak, Mohamed Laid & Ouedraogo, Noufou & Mbengue, Ababacar, 2014. "The mediating role of organizational capabilities in the relationship between middle managers’ involvement and firm performance: A European study," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 305-318.
- Danis, Wade M. & De Clercq, Dirk & Petricevic, Olga, 2011. "Are social networks more important for new business activity in emerging than developed economies? An empirical extension," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 394-408, August.
- Chevrier, Sylvie & Viegas-Pires, Michaël, 2013. "Delegating effectively across cultures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 431-439.
- Saeed, Abubakr & Belghitar, Yacine & Yousaf, Amna, 2016. "Firm-level determinants of gender diversity in the boardrooms: Evidence from some emerging markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1076-1088.
- Powpaka, Samart, 2006. "How market orientation affects female service employees in Thailand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 54-61, January.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0099-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:35:y:2004:i:1:p:46-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.