A global system view of firm boundaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0031-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buckley, Peter J., 2016. "Alan Rugman and internalisation theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 753-757.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:410-417 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janis Kapler, "undated". "The Theory of the Firm, the Theory of Competition and the Transnational Corporation," Working Papers 6, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- da Silveira, Giovani J.C., 2014. "An empirical analysis of manufacturing competitive factors and offshoring," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 163-173.
- repec:spr:manint:v:58:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0320-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asmussen, Christian G. & Benito, Gabriel R.G. & Petersen, Bent, 2009. "Organizing foreign market activities: From entry mode choice to configuration decisions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-155, April.
- Casson, Mark & Porter, Lynda & Wadeson, Nigel, 2016. "Internalization theory: An unfinished agenda," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1223-1234.
- Buckley, Peter J., 2016. "The contribution of internalisation theory to international business: New realities and unanswered questions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 74-82.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Hashai, Niron, 2014. "The role of technological catch up and domestic market growth in the genesis of emerging country based multinationals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 423-437.
- Hashai, Niron, 2009. "Knowledge transfer considerations and the future of the internalization hypothesis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 257-264, June.
- Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Wright, Mike & Foliano, Francesca, 2008. "Export propensity and intensity of subsidiaries in emerging economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 574-586, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0059-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:46:y:2006:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-006-0113-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmeisser, Bjoern, 2013. "A Systematic Review of Literature on Offshoring of Value Chain Activities," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 390-406.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:35:y:2004:i:1:p:33-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.