Knowledge of the firm and the evolutionary theory of the multinational corporation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes van der Pol, 2018. "Explaining the structure of collaboration networks: from firm-level strategies to global network structure," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Anna Tobolska, 2016. "System szkoleń i podnoszenia kwalifikacji zawodowych jako forma transferu wiedzy w przedsiębiorstwach międzynarodowych," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 121-148.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Algeria; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Heike Mayer, 2013. "Spinoff regions: entrepreneurial emergence and regional development in second-tier high-technology regions – observations from the Oregon and Idaho electronics sectors," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 8, pages 207-229 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giroud, Axèle & Scott-Kennel, Joanna, 2009. "MNE linkages in international business: A framework for analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 555-566, December.
- Jayet, H. & Marchal, L., 2016.
"Migration and FDI: Reconciling the standard trade theory with empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 46-66.
- Jayet, Hubert & Marchal, Léa, 2016. "Migration and FDI: Reconciling the standard trade theory with empirical evidence," Kiel Working Papers 2039, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hubert Jayet & L. Marchal, 2016. "Migration and FDI: Reconciling the standard trade theory with empirical~evidence," Post-Print hal-01533539, HAL.
- Ramlogan, Ronnie & Consoli, Davide, 2007.
"Knowledge, Understanding and the Dynamics of Medical Innovation,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems,
Lavoisier, vol. 20(2), pages 231-249.
- Ramlogan, Ronnie & Consoli, Davide, 2008. "Knowledge, understanding and the dynamics of medical innovation," MPRA Paper 9112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Di Minin & Jieyin Zhang, 2010. "An Exploratory Study on International R&D Strategies of Chinese Companies in Europe," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(4), pages 433-455, July.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:66-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Małgorzata Stefania Lewandowska, 2014. "Innowacje otwarte polskich przedsiębiorstw," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 53-80.
- Rui, Huaichuan & Zhang, Miao & Shipman, Alan, 2016. "Relevant knowledge and recipient ownership: Chinese MNCS’ knowledge transfer in Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 713-728.
- Miia Kosonen & Kirsimarja Blomqvist, 2013. "University Knowledge Transfer in Romania: Getting Ready for the U-Multi-rank," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(2), pages 1-6, April.
- Chen-Wei Yang, 2015. "Implementing hospital innovation in Taiwan: the perspectives of institutional theory and social capital," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 403-425, October.
- Cesaroni, Fabrizio & Giarratana, Marco S. & Martínez-Ros, Ester, 2012. "Technological capabilities and cost efficiency as antecedents of foreign market entry," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9516-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsai, Ming-Tien & Li, Yong-Hui, 2007. "Knowledge creation process in new venture strategy and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 371-381, April.
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2009. "Learning, Knowledge Diffusion and the Gains from Globalization," Working Papers tecipa-364, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1263-:d:142146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Taylor, 2010. "Clusters: A Mesmerising Mantra," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(3), pages 276-286, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0072-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:34:y:2003:i:6:p:516-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.