Explaining the Growth of E-Commerce Corporations (ECCs): An Extension and Application of the Eclectic Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pia Arenius & Viveca Sasi & Mika Gabrielsson, 2005. "Rapid internationalisation enabled by the Internet: The case of a knowledge intensive company," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 279-290, December.
- Yamin, Mohammad & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2006. "Online internationalisation, psychic distance reduction and the virtuality trap," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 339-360, August.
- Shameen Prashantham, 2005. "Toward a Knowledge-Based Conceptualization of Internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Robert Wentrup, 2016. "The online–offline balance: internationalization for Swedish online service providers," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 562-594, December.
- Han, I & Liang, Hsin-Yu & Chan, Kam C., 2016. "Locational concentration and institutional diversification: Evidence from foreign direct investments in the banking industry," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 185-199.
- Rudolf Sinkovics & Jim Bell, 2005. "Current perspectives on international entrepreneurship and the Internet," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 247-249, December.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Mukherjee, Debmalya, 2009. "Understanding offshoring: A research framework based on disintegration, location and externalization advantages," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 250-261, July.
- Tran, Yen & Yonatany, Moshe & Mahnke, Volker, 2016. "Crowdsourced translation for rapid internationalization in cyberspace: A learning perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 484-494.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- repec:eee:intman:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:52-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0230-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Mukhopadhyay, Somnath & Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Brouthers, Keith D., 2009. "International market selection and subsidiary performance: A neural network approach," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 262-273, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:33:y:2002:i:4:p:679-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.